Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

FOTD for July 15, 2013


Hello my Beauties! WOW...has it been FOREVER and a day that I've posted, or WHAT??  Well, I am here, finally; happy to be back, and I want to offer my sincerest apologies for the lack of posts.  Life as a Mother, Wife, working full-time, and keeping up with all my usual daily chores is hard. to. do. to say the least - and for those of you out there who do it and can actually maintain it all, good for you!

I try to do it all and it's difficult, b/c I do need to find time for some beauty rest :))  Anywho, lets get into the look today, shall we??

I broke out my faaabulous BH Cosmetics Malibu palette for today's look, and I really like how well it turned out!  I've had this palette for a little while now, and actually purchased it after I saw a picture of a fellow beauty gal on Instagram.  I love the vibrant blues this palette offers, and as in usual BH Cosmetics fashion, the color payoff is phenominal!  You also get blush and bronzer in this palette, however since I did not use those, I didn't get a picture of those.  If you wish to see a pic, please let me know and I'll be happy to post a more "in depth" description and review of this palette.

ALL of the products and items listed on the BH Cosmetics website have resonable price tags - and you get bomb makeup!  So check them out!  I will list the website, and the item link for the Malibu palette so you can maybe purchase your own?? ;))

Website:  http://www.bhcosmetics.com/
Malibu palette:  http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/eyes/bh-malibu-palette

Thank you for stopping by! :))

Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment