Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

T-G-I-F FOTD featuring NYX Cosmetics and Rimmel



Hello again, my Beautiful Friends :))  I wanted to share today's FOTD, MOTD, LOTD details with you, and allowing a closer look into the specifics!

Today I used my NYX Butt Naked Palette, which I absolutely love!  The eyeshadows are very creamy, and pigmented and fantastic if you 're wanting to do a neutral eye.  Plus the price on this isn't too shaby either.  It does come with some lip glosses, and bronzer and blush; that was in a little "drawer" this palette has, but since I didn't use that portion, I didn't show you those items.  (sorry)

I will include the link for the palette for you who are interested however have not snagged this baby up yet!  It retails for $24.99, but you get good sized eyeshadows, plus bronzer, plus blush, hightlight, and on and on!!  Seriously, this baby is TOTALLY worth buying!!  I find myself gravitating to this when I want to wear an easy, neutral eye.



ULTA link for NYX Butt Naked palette:  http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2239593&productId=xlsImpprod4010191&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80045

My lippie for the day is a new goodie I found at Walgreens in a new display Rimmel had out for their Moisture Renew line; this is one of 2 I picked up, and this sucker is the BOMB.COM!! This color is a pinky-red, which I love; and pigmented??  Well, HELLOO...and when I blotted to drink and eat it became a stain on my lips, and was matte.  It's a very unique formula; to me it's a very creamy matte.  And from my other Rimmel lippies, this tends to be the trend for them, no??  I'm not sure if this color is LE or if it will eventually make it's way to their permanent line, but if you're like me and you LOVE a good red lippie, then grab this baby UP!! 


I hope you enjoyed all the glorious details from today's FOTD as I am excited to share with my fellow Beauty Lovaahs!! ;))

Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment