Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

DUPE ALERT!! L'Oreal I Pink You're Cute and MAC Viva Glam Nicki



Bottom right pic - swatches - Top/Left, L'Oreal I Pink You're Cute - Bottom/Right, MAC Viva Glam Nicki
 Hello Beauties!!  I am UBER excited to share this dupe with you, and in case you didn't know, this is an EXACT dupe for MAC Viva Glam Nicki lippie :))

The color is basically the exact same - so much so, I consider them twinnies!!  There is a difference, however in the texture and wear of these lipsticks.  L'Oreal I Pink Your Cute has a glossy finish to it, whereas MAC Nicki is a matte finish.  Nicki is also a smidge more opaque than I Pink You're Cute.

When I wear Nicki, I will apply a little lip balm before applying the lipstick just so there is some sort of softness to my lips.  I don't feel MAC matte lipsticks are extremely drying, but a matte's a matte - it's dry!  I'm a lipstick and lipgloss duo kind of girl, so 9 times out of 10 I apply a coordinating gloss overtop of my lipsticks. 

This L'Oreal lipstick has been included in a new release campaign that is ALL ABOUT Pink!!  I have seen the displays in Walgreens, and I actually picked mine up at a Wal-Mart grocery center of all places??  It was included in the permanant display, so my guess is you'll be able to pick this baby up anywhere they sell L'Oreal beauty??  Don't quote me on that, but that's my guess.  All that being said, that's definitely a good thing b/c I just love this color and this lipstick!  FYI - L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks sell for $8.95.

You can still pick up Viva Glam Nicki from MAC, however I do not know how long it will be available for?  As all their celebrity collabs, they tend to be limited editions, but the time-frame available I am unsure?  FYI - MAC Viva Glam Nicki sells for $15.00 BUT 1 cent from each sale of this lipstick goes towards helping those with HIV and AIDS.  So there's is definitely a plus by purchasing this lipstick - not only are you treating yourself, but you're helping those in need :)) a WIN WIN!!

I JUST LOVE THESE, don't you??

Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment