Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

LOTD 07-17-13 Happy Humpday ALSO my Husband's Birthday!!




Hello Beauties!  Welcome back for another post with details from today's look!  Today is my husband's birthday and one of his favorite colors is RED, so I broke out some fabulous red finds I have acquired and just love how everything turned out! 

The makeup today I am TOTALLY in love with!!  Another Target find from last night, I used my new Sonia Kashuk Eye on Glamour palette, which is FILLED with glittery goodness!!  All the shadows but 2 are glitter shadows.  Some pigmentation could be better, but the rest is great!  The $19.99 price tag might be a bit much, esp since some of the shadow quality isn't the greatest - so in case you're interested, you can check out this palette at your local Target stores.  The pro's outweigh the con's and I would suggest grabbing the palette if you love glitter as much as I do!

Another highlight of my look today is my red lippie, courtesy of the new Milani Cosmetics colorstatement lipstick (the one in the gold packaging) in 07 Best Red.  These lipsticks are ALL over the beauty community and constantly raved about.  I've lost count of how many I've collected, and they are TOTALLY worth picking up if you haven't done so yet!  This lippie is a matte red, which I didn't know it was matte when I put it on, however I'm fine with it.  I debated topping it off with a gloss but decided against it, and loved how classic the look turned out.  These lipsticks can be found all over the place: Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, Target...

The red sequin top, which is a tank, actually I purchased from Express last year, and it's one of those pieces I kind of forget about but then when I'm wearing it I'm like "WHY did I ever forget you??" it's fabulous b/c of the sequins and I just love the deep red color.

Now let me speak of this fantastic skater skirt I found at Target - anything leopard, I'm automatically drawn to it.  So all I saw was leopard print and I just, out of instinct, GRABBED IT!  My daughter was in the cart eating her popcorn and I said "what print is this??" and she answered "our favorite print; LEOPARD!"  Ha-ha, she's a fashionista in training, y'all!  This skirt was $19.99, and totally worth it!  It's the most comfortable skirt ever!  And I finished the look off with these black sandals that I've put on repeat for the past 2 months!  Wound up getting them in white too!  Another Target find ;))

Thank you guys for taking the time out with me today and I hope you guys are having a FABB day!

Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment