Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Neon P!nk


Hello Beauties!  It's Thursday, and I can just feel Friday!!  Tomorrow will be here before we know it *sigh*, any who, thanks for stopping back by to check out the details of today's look :))  I wasn't sure what I was going to do this morning when I was in the process of putting my face on buhhcuzz I woke up later than I wanted so I didn't have as much time to get all kinds of cray-cray with my eyes.  (That's what takes the longest to do)

When applying my face, I do my foundation, concealer and powder set before doing anything else.  So I'm at least THAT much done - make sense??  I wound up using my NYX Butt Naked palette for the eyes so I could work the bright pink on my lips!  I also used my MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick, when I was actually looking for my Wet N Wild Pinkerbell lippie, however could not find it :(( all in all, it worked out FABULOUSLY, because I haven't used my Nicki lippie in a while and I love the way this turned out.  For a gloss on top of the Nicki I use NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Golden Pink which wound up blending into the Nicki perfectly!  Since Nicki has a yellow undertone, the golden shimmer in the NYX gloss matched well ;))

My pink top is actually from VS Pink from last year, I believe and once again - repeat offenders - my sandals from Target!  They hurt my feet when I first wore them, but I had to break them in.  So once I did, they're UBER comfy!!  My black capris are from Express and I got them Y-E-A-R-S ago.  I will tell you, my pants or bottoms like these (for work, in other words), last me forever!  I can't tell you the last time I invested in dress pants/slacks?  And Express is the first place I would recommend for career wear when it comes to dress pants.  They last F-O-R-E-V-E-R - so the price tag is totally worth it if you're going to be able to wear them for 5-10 years PLUS.  Just a heads up for those of you maybe looking to get some nice bottoms for work, or just for whenever :))

FYI - you can still purchase MAC Viva Glam Nicki on their website and I will include the link for you, in case you're interested and haven't scooped one up for yourself yet!  It's gorgeous and I just love it!  As I do ALL of my MAC lippies (they also have a chocolate scent to them!!)

MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick: http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/20927/Products/Lips/Lipstick/VIVA-GLAM-Nicki/index.tmpl

Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave a trail of glitter :))

No comments:

Post a Comment