Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

FOTD 7/24/13 Using E.L.F. Beach Beauty palette


Hello Beauties!  Welcome back, and thank you for stopping by my blog to keep up with me as I share with you today's look featuring the mini E.L.F. Beach Beauty palette!  I found this little beauty a couple months ago, actually, at Target and the price tag was a whole $6.00 - best $6 spent!

The price tag is one of the phenomenal points to be made about this palette, not to mention the beautiful watercolors available!!  I mean, do you SEE the colors??  I have been dying to use a blue - cobalt blue - just a BOLD blue on my lids, and the dark blue was what drew me to this palette.  Of course the other colors are gorgeous, but that blue...*sigh*...

Any who, I used this palette for my eyes, my bronzer, AND my blush!!  The coral blush is what I used on my cheeks, and the matte bronzer (next to the coral blush) is what I used to contour.  I didn't use a highlight b/c the blush had PLENTY of shimmer in it, so it saved me a step! ;)) 

I wanted to do a whole look using this palette - minus the lipglosses - I don't usually use glosses in palettes like this.  I dunno, I'm weird like that.  I have to get out my own lipbrush, which I don't use very often, so I forget where it is, blah, blah, blah...haha so minus the lips, the look is all based out of this pretty little palette!

If you can still find this beauty, I suggest you run and grab it!  It is TOTALLY worth the buy, and p-e-r-f-e-c-t for girls of all ages, so for you Momma's out there, you can get this for your daughters :))  I will also attach the link below to purchase of the E.L.F. website - there are 2 shade variations you can get so for you Ladies who would like a more subdued look, there is one for you too!!

E.L.F. Beach Beauty palette - http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/sets-and-palettes/palettes/28_piece_beach_beauty_palette

Thanks for stopping by :))

Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment