Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

NEW items listed on my Etsy store!


Hello Beauties!! We are in another Monday crunch, and I'm back to share with you a few new items that have been listed to my Etsy store - this adorable travel tumbler above, with the ever popular Hello Kitty fashion print is currently available!  I just love this tumbler, but then again, I'm a Hello Kitty fan at heart, so I'm ALLABOUTIT!!

SIDE NOTE - when you purchase a Hello Kitty tumbler, you will receive a FREE gift with purchase!



Another new item is this mustache print!!  How stinking cute is this?!  I know the mustache phenom has been all over the place, and when I saw this print, I KNEW I had to make something with it!!  I'm so glad I did because I just love the way it turned out :))

PLEASE NOTE:  All tumblers are BPA FREE and made to order - so when your order is place each item is created uniquely for you and handled with the upmost love and care!

I do hope you'll take a minute to stop by and do a little "window shopping" at my store!! :))

Esty store:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheeGlitterBee?ref=si_shop

Happy Monday everyone!

Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment