Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

NEW VIDEO posted on my YouTube channel - Yesterday's FOTD

Good morning Beauties!!  I have posted a quick little video from yesterday's MOTD featuring the ELF Beach Beauty palette :))  You'll have to forgive me for the quality, but I was SO excited to share this great find with you and figured some information is better than NO information, riiiiight??

So, when/if you get a chance take a look at my quickie little video - just a few minutes out of your day to find out how I went about getting the gorgeous blue look I was rockin yesterday! PLUS my daughter, Kayla makes a wittle appearance at the end ;))



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iRoLKN-U9Yo

Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment