Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

New Business a boomin! - Custom Tumblers



Hello Beauties!!  Happy Monday to you all, I hope you had a glorious weekend!  Mine was busy and fun, and got some work done, which is what I wanted to make sure I got to.  Speaking of, this "work" is what I am bringing to your attention in today's post - I am introducing to you my business of creating custom tumblers under TheeGlitterBee name :))  These are glittery, pretty and fun, and I am loving everything about making them!  I am extending my love of ALL THINGS GLITTER to all of you to enjoy!!  I also have tumblers that are not glittery, however are extremely fun!



I am in the process of setting up my online store, which is taking longer than I anticipated HOWEVER, you can currently order these tumblers from me, or ANY request you may have, I will do my best to deliver!  If you wish to order a tumbler (or 2, or 3, etc...) you may email me at ahautly@gmail.com and I will correspond with you immediately upon receiving your requests.  Once my online store is 100% I will post the information on my blog, but also announce it on all my social media outlets.



There are 2 different style tumblers I offer to you - one, which I refer to as the travel tumber.  The cost of this tumbler is $15.00.  The other is a tumbler that comes with a lid and straw - the cost of this tumbler is $20.  BOTH of these tumblers can be used for cold and/or hot beverages.  And some of you may not have known that you can provide your own cup when you go to Starbucks!?  They use your personal tumblers as well, so if there is a style you have your eye on, PLEASE email me ASAP so we can get your glitter creation to you and you can start enjoying your coffee, tea, frapps, etc. in STYLE!! ;))



Orders ship out every Friday, and I provide for you a tracking number, which you can follow on www.usps.com Orders are received within 2-3 days of shipment, so you receive your order within a weeks time.  Shipping cost is an additional $12.95; No tax is currently charged; and each order contains an extra little gift for all my fellow Glitter Bee's :))



If you follow me on Instagram (TheeGlitterBee), Twitter (TheeGlitterBee) and/or Facebook (TheeGlitterBee) you will see that I have been posting pictures and information on these tumblers for several weeks now.  I am beyond ecstatic at the response they have gotten and am excited to see what the future holds for me and my creations!



Thank you SO much for stopping by - I hope you have a fabulous Monday!

Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

-Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment