Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

FOTD July 16, 2013


Happy Tuesday to all my fellow Beauties!  Welcome back to my blog, and this post specifically to discuss this little bitty palette I received with my Sedona Lace Midnight Lace brush set.  WHEW!!  Say all that 5 times fast!!  I absolutely loved this Lil Bit when I opened it and saw all the gorgeous colors! 

The palette was a special Sedona Lace was offering at the time I purchased the brushes - it was a free gift with a purchase, so there is no specific name to this palette.  HOWEVER, the shadows DO have names, which is unlike their usual form.  Their massive palettes do not have individual names for each shadow, in each palette.  The names in the palette is as follows:

Golden bronze shadow - Samurai
Pink shimmer shadow - Brazen
Blue shimmer shadow - Far-Out
Matte off-white shadow - Headliner

The first 3 shades are shimmer, and the last one is a matte shade, which I used to highlight my browbone. The hightlight I used in my tear duct was a white shade from the Milani Paint palette.  I applied my ELF primer, then NYX jumbo pencil in Milk on my lid, to start.  First applying Brazen, the pink shade, to 1/3 of my lid,then moving to Far-Out, the blue - before doing so, I applied this gorgeous NYX jumbo pencil in 622 Electric Blue to use as a base for Far-Out.  I applied Far-Out overtop the blue base, blending it in with Brazen, which created a gorgeous purple!  I then took Samurai and blended Brazen and Far-out and to add color into my crease.  Once that was blended to my liking, I applied Headliner on my browbone.

This palette also includes a mini synthetic tapered blending brush, which is a total SCORE!!

I will link the Sedona Lace website as well as the Midnight Lace brush set that I purchased below.  They are great brushes, and are raved about all over the beauty community for their quality and price!  Plus, not to mention how pretty the brushes are!  Double and TRIPLE score!!

Sedona Lace website:  http://www.sedonalace.com/Default.aspx
Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set:  http://www.sedonalace.com/Cosmetic-Brushes/165/Midnight-Lace-Synthetic-Brush-Set.aspx

How many of you received this palette also?  What are your thoughts?  I'd love to see the looks that YOU came up with using this Lil Bit, as well!

Stay tuned for more posts using this palette!

Have a wonderful day Beauties :))

Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment