Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW Item posted on my store! Pink, Glittery FUN!!



Hello Beauties!  I wanted to show you all the latest item to be posted on my online Etsy shop!  This was made as a gift, HOWEVER, can be made specifically for YOU! :)) 

I think it's just the most fabulous thing I've ever seen!  But...I'm partial to anything pink!  The picture doesn't even do this beauty justice because the "show" it gives when you have it in the light is just, uhh...breathtaking!  Ok, too much??  I am a little biased of my own creations, however, so can you blame me??  LOL

But PUH-LEASE stop by my store to take a look-see and who knows what glittery goodness you might fall in love with??

I love you all and appreciate your support SO SO much!!  And every order that comes through, I get a tinge of excitement that just takes over me, because I am sharing my creativity with you all through another means, besides makeup and fashion!  When you order from me, you own your own piece of TheeGlitterBee!! :))  And THAT makes, my heart happy!!

Attached is the link to my store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheeGlitterBee

Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment