Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Tuesday FOTD

 
 
Hello Beauties!  Happy Tuesday to you - I thought I'd post a little beauty talk today, sharing with you some of my FAVORITES :))
 
I broke out this quad from Maybelline (Purple Icon) that I purchased after watching Liz (iheartmakeup92); she mentioned this eyeshadow in one of her drugstore videos and I absolutely LOVE it!  I also used my L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond, which I used on my lid.  I don't know about y'all but these L'Oreal shadows are BOMB.COM!!  They shimmer and shine like nothing else, and if you don't have any - you NEED to go get you some!! 
 
I topped off my eyes by using my latest mascara picks for my mascara routine - one of my very close girlfriends introduced me to this Rimmel mascara after we were out celebrating her fiance's birthday and her eyelashes were like HELLOOOO!!  Since that night, I have been scouring this town looking for this mascara, with no luck.  I wound up stopping by CVS b/c I left the house one morning, in a hustle (as all my mornings tend to be), and realized I forgot to apply my mascara!  The mascara Gods were looking upon me that morning and saw my desperation, low and behold, I found this mascara, and dare I tell you - this has become my Holy Grail mascara!!  It is THE best thing I have come across - the only complaint I have, and it's barely worth mentioning, is that the formula is very "wet" so you have to be a little more careful applying, otherwise, it makes your lashes look phenomenal :)) You will thank me later ;)) LOL
 
One the lips I applied my Milani Nude Crème lipstick and NYX Cosmetics Tiramisu buttergloss overtop.  Both smell fantastic, and both have extreme color payoff so they could be worn alone and look great!
 
I hope you enjoyed today's FOTD, and thanks for stopping by!
 
Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))
 
Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment