Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yesterday's ARMCANDY - NEON P!NK

Welcome back Lovelies - I wanted to share a quick Armcandy OTD from yesterday - I meant to do this yesterday, however some dramz that took place kind of overshadowed my plans...I apologize for allowing nonsense take over what REALLY matters!!...FASHION?!?!  WHAT was I thinking??  Idk, anywho, back to topic at hand...

This look was all about NEON and NEON P!NK!!  I absolutely love it all and included my favorite take-along pet - Mizz Hello Kitty, herself.  I did get these bracelets to share with my daughter but I do not trust, nor allow her to take these items to school yet.  So, some fashion statements she'll have to just sport when she's at home with me!

I will include a picture below...

ACOTD 6/26/12

The pink/neon yellow bracelet is from Target; the neon pink bracelet with the gold studs on it is from Aeropostale; the pink toggle bracelet is Juicy Couture and this I ordered from Zappos; the Hello Kitty bracelet I got when we went to Sanrio at International Mall in Tampa (FL); the jellys are again, from Aeropostale; the neon pink and gold bangle I got as a set of 3 from Forever 21.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's look!  I did :))

Until next time, Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment