Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

EOTD Green winged liner using SHADOW

Hello my Lovlies!!  Welcome back...today I was feeling rather green, but in a good way!!  I have done this look another time using another color and I loved the way it turned out.  Rather than having SO much color on the lid, this is a taste of the color.  I used just a neutral base all over the lid all the way to my brow-bone.

I used a small, firm angled brush to place the color OVER the liquid liner I had already placed.  I always "wing" out my liner b/c I personally love the look.  For my lower lash-line I put brown pencil liner in my waterline and then placed the green eyeshadow right at my where my lashes start.  I feel the closer you place the shadow when doing this look, the cleaner it seems?  That's my opinion...

I will include pictures down below along with listings of the products I used!

In natural lighting...

In florescent lighting...

FOTD in natural lighting...LOVING THE BOW!!

*The eyeshadow I used all over the lid was WetNWild the light beige color from the VANITY palette. 
*The liquid liner is my ELF brown liner (which I LOVE). 
*The green eyeshadow I used to line my eyes is the green shadow in the WetNWild I LOVE MATTEs palette.
*The brown pencil liner I used in my waterline is my NYX slide-on, glide-on pencil in Brown
*Mascaras I used were Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes and the new PLUSH mascara

I absolutely LOVE all of these products and they are all inexpensive and can be picked up at your nearest drugstores or Ulta.

Hope you enjoyed!!  Until next time, take care and *shinee* on...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the green liner...and I LOVE that bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha why thank you!! And Got it from Claire's :))

      Delete