Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Today's OOTD, LOTD, EOTD - Wheww!!

Welcome back Lovelies!  Today I am going to share with you the look Imma "rockin"...with this weather we've got goin down here in FL, I felt the need to wear my boots.  Rain, rain, oh!  And some more rain!  Back to my boots - I LOVEEEE them, and those who know me, know I love my boots!!  (my daughter rocks 'em too!  Her own version, of course)

Anyway, PLUS you'll notice I've got the green thang going again - now, this is NOT on purpose as green isn't one of my favy colors but it's just something I've been leaning towards the last couple days.  Today was actually an accidental find.  I need to do laundry and am running out of clothes...as if that's possible!

And PUH-LEASE don't mind the hair do, I just had it trimmed but feel it was left too long on my crown, so luckily I've got an appt this Saturday to get that fixed!! 

Makeup today is another green look - I used my Maybelline EYESTUDIO shadow palette in Forest Fury - I love how shimmery the colors are in this palette!  I purchased this from CVS or Walgreens back around St. Patty's Day, and I believe you can still find it, if you wish.

On the lips is my MAC Lipglass Lady Gaga Viva Glam 2, which I just place over concealer on my lips.  I love this shade - it's a perfect neutral - more on the brownish side with some shimmer, but you want to keep your lips neutral when doing such a bold eye.  It's a nice balance.  Now, don't get me wrong!  I sometimes play up both my eyes and the lips - depends on my mood, plus the look I'm going for :)) 

I will include photos as well...

OOTD

FOTD

Maybelline EYESTUDIO eyeshadow

Maybelline EYESTUDIO eyeshadow packaging

MAC Lady Gaga Lipglass

MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam 2 Lipglass


Until next time, Take Care and remember EveryDay is a reason to Sparklee and *shinee*

No comments:

Post a Comment