Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Today's ARMSWAG

Ahh, I just LOVEE saying things like "armswag" LOL anywho, I am back with another arm candy of the day.  Today I decided I wanted to wear my new studded wrap bracelet.  I actually LOVE IT!  I purchased this item from http://www.gofavor.com/ - this website has all kinds of jewelry, all fun and cutee; all at reasonable prices!!  I got several pieces from this website, and the studded wrap bracelet was one of them.  PLEASE NOTE:  the only thing with purchasing from this website is it came from CHINA, so it took a lil bit to receive the package.

The 2 heart bracelets, one Gold toned the other Rose Gold toned, and the bowtie bracelet are all from JewelMint.

And then my Lionhead bracelet is from Ann Klein, I purchased from Macy's. 

A little about JEWELMINT:  JewelMint is a website you subscribe to; you fill out a personality quiz and they (the people at JewelMint) decide which pieces they feel fit your personality.  Each month you pick a piece from your Showroom for a price of $29.00.  You can opt out if you do not see anything you like, but you have up until the 5th of each month to do so, if you choose to opt out.  You can purchase anytime really, however it is a Monthly subscription to jewelry, basically!  And I have found it is a flat fee of $29.00.




Thanks for following me each day through my fashion and beauty adventures!!

Love you all!

Until next time, take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment