Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

LIP OTD

Hey Lovess!  I wanted to share the look I went with for my lips today.  I used NYX Matte l/s in Pale Pink and then Bonne Bell liplites in Strawberry Parfait over it.  I've had the BB liplites for a lil bit now (love it!!) however purchased the NYX l/s not too long ago from Ulta.  I LOVE matte lipsticks and I don't have to have a gloss over it all but felt it would add an extra touch of *PRETTY* by using the BB l/g.  Have any of you used either of these products?




Have a FABB day Guys!!

Love,

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. OMHH MY GOSH! that nyx lipstick I NEED! I haven't heard to much about the matte lipsticks! MAN i need to drive my butt to Ulta! Great post dear! YOU NEED a follower link so I can be reminded when you post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the Matte l/s - this one is my second one. It's not drying, at least not that I feel. It's def NOT same texture as the WnW matte l/s. And I will add that follower link ;))

      Delete