Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012



Heyy Lovies! I hope you guys are ALL doing well. I thought I would take the time to share with you the look I went with today as I was feeling my PINK today :)) Pink is DEFF my FAVY color evaa!!

 
 
Here's the look :)) The pink on the eyes is, what I like to call, an "iced pink"



For my eyes I used my WnW Vanity palette; I used the top L shade to highlight and the medium brown middle L in my crease.  I LOVE this palette and tend to "visit" this one frequently.  The color I used on my lid was the pretty baby-pink from the "hearts" palette.  It has shimmer in it, however I wanted FULL-ON shimmer, so I added Revlon Diamon Lust e/s on top of the pink and BAM!!  There was pink glitter and glitz!  It is deff one of my "go-to" palettes.  For bronzer I used this Physicians Formula bronzer/blush duo.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE all these "Happy Booster" powders b/c anything with hearts I am a sucker for and the smell of them all are such a pleasant smell to me.  I didn't use the blush side of this powder today - strictly bronzer.  My blush I used Hard Candy's Fox-in-a-box in Sweet and Spicy.  This is such a CA-UUTE blush!!  I love it :)) 


I used for the inner corner of my eyes L'Oreal Infallible in Iced Latte (thanks to a helpful tip from my friend Jenn ;)) I also use 2 mascaras b/c I find using 2, for me, helps make my lashes BIG!  I LOVE Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes!!  The little brush gets all your lashes, and then of course, there's Maybelline Falsies mascara.  The eyeshadow palette that I have I purchased from PacSun and I am not familiar with the brand.  I just absolutely ADORED the heart shaped pots it had!!  I love anything with hearts so I snatched this palette right up!  The shadows are all pretty pigmented, believe it or not.  I was surprised...BUT they are all shimmery shadows.  I am not picky on shimmery, not shimmery but I thought the colors were gorgeous!


Today's FOTD

  


Until next time my Loves and remember Every day is a reason to sparkle and shinee!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEE I LOVE YOU! & YOUR BLOG Is the cutest! I'm so excited your here! AAYYYAYAY! Glad you loved Iced latte! ITS DEF MY OBSESSION! I seriously use it on EVERYTHING! I might need a few back ups! haha <3 you & love this look! were so much alike with our pink, and glitter, and animal print!
    weee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awwhhh THANKS Boo!! Mee LOVES you too!! And we're so similar it's almost scary, maybe??...NAHH!! I'm SO STOKED to finally have a blog where I can come and ramble! :-P And yes, I used Iced Latte AGAIN, TODAY!! It's becoming a favy!! :)) Appreciate your support BooBoo <33

      Delete