Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

DUPE ALERT!!

 
Hello Beauties! Welcome back!  I am here today with a dupe for you to entertain...it's a very unique color choice, but I love it!  I am mentioning NYX Matte lipstick in the shade Butter, which I feel is a dupe for MAC Divine Nite lipstick collection in the shade Exclusive Event.  Btw, some people think Butter is a dupe for MAC HoneyLove - YOU be the judge!!

Again, these are very unique shades and out of the ordinary, I feel, but I do love them both!  I didn't get my hands on the MAC lipstick, however keep checking in to see if it's in stock or not (NOT) and when I saw a video from MakeupByLeinaBaaaby featuring NYX, I HAD to locate this color!!  She showed swatches from the NYX Matte lipstick line and Butter was one of the shades...and I loved it!!  Btw, she's gorgeous so you should check her out!!

To describe the shade - it's a taupe brown, which looks darker in person than when you search it online.  In person it looks more like MAC Exclusive Event does looking at in online.  NYX Matte lipstick in Butter is, of course, a Matte finish - but I feel they're not drying like a usual MATTE.  I feel there is a bit of a sheen to them, which helps with dryness.  I, personally, do not mind a true matte lipstick, however if you don't truly care for them b/c of the dryness, the NYX Matte lipstick line would be a good option to try!  Color payoff is great and the price is great, as well!
 
Happy shopping!
 
Until next time, take care!
 
Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))
 
Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment