Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Current Wish List

I'm back with a little list of items that I am craving at the moment...I am OBSESSED with this phone case from Victoria's Secret!  It's neon pink with MIRRORED shades!?  Ummm...Hello0o??  Is it not the cutest??  You can get this little beauty for $19.50, which isn't bad for this cuteness ;))
 
Next item I want to mention is the newest chocolate sensation of the TooFaced Chocolate Bar palette.  I have the Chocolate Soleil bronzer from TooFaced and it smells SO. GOOD...words can't even describe the deliciousness of it!  I use it/wear it e-v-e-r-y-day and yes, I'm in love with it.  Obviously :))
 
I don't know about any of you but I am also lusting over anything camo!  It's so fabulous to see camo made into such a style statement lately, when it's always been a style staple for so many people I know.  However fashion houses have made it into a great print you need in your closet!  I love this tee from J. Crew, but it's a sad world we live in - it's sold out online :((
 
Diving back into the world of beauty, can I share how fantastic this foil eye shadow is??  It's Stila's Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Vintage Black Gold - once again, going with my deep, deep love and appreciation for anything gold!!  These eyeshadows are so unique and gorgeous, you MUST grab one and just see what I'm talking about!
 
Last few items are accessories to be included in every Fashionista's collection - I am IN LOVE with these lip pendant necklaces from Betsey Johnson which I found at Macy's and even better news...THEY'RE ON SALE!!  I just adore Betsey Johnson's style and creativity - the fashions and collections she comes up with are my taste, to a T!! 
 
I never got my hands on any of the Phillip Lim for Target bags, but I do find them to be extremely gorgeous!  I wish I had looked harder at the time of their release, however I never saw them at my local Target.  I have seen them all over Instagram and read stories of ladies searching high and low for a bag and they were hard to come by.  I love the structure of the bags and the simplicity.  That along with the color choices make them a MUST have in your handbag collection!
 
I hope you enjoyed my Current "Wish" List (yes, have one even after the Holidays!  I always have a little "wish" list a-goin!)
 
Until next time, take care!
 
Remember to always leave a trail of glitter ;))
 
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment