Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

NEW VIDEO!! **St. Patrick's Day 2014 GRWM**

Welcome back Beauties!!  Today I have a special treat for you all and it's a NEW VIDEO that is LIVEEE on my channel and it's all about St. Patrick's Day FUNN!! http://youtu.be/tf_lAjVoDkE
 
This was fun to do and even though it's not my favorite color, I DO love to wear green on my eyes and I tend to do so more often than not ;)) it brings out the color of my eyezzz LOL
 
Any way, please make sure you check it out and SUBSCRIBE if you're not b/c I plan on posting A LOT more videos - I have lots and lots of fun ideas churning in my brain and am looking forward to sharing them with you ;))


Thank you so much for all your support and I'll see you in my next video!!
 
Remember to always leave a trail of glitter ;))
 
Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment