Search This Blog

Friday, August 23, 2013

TGIF FOTD!! Featuring TooFaced Cosmetics and L'Oreal

Welcome back Beauties!!  I'm excited to share today's details b/c I have been waiting to play with this TooFaced palette what seems like FOREVER now!!  The look I created today is something I like to call...a "Mossy" look.  How's that sound??

This palette offers deep earthy tones, most with shimmer or glitter and a few mattes, which I used the cream matte shade as a blending shade.  The colors I used to create today's look were Nightcap (a toasted khaki color with shimmer), After Hours (a glittery taupe color), Eclipse (an irridescent brown) and Night Fever (a forest green with gold specs).


This palette is definitely in the neutral family however, these are DEEP tones, and some I'd favor to jewel tones?  If there is ever such a thing??  Neutral jewel tones??  Any who, I LOVE the shimmer and glitter payoff, however some I know do not like that so much, so if that's YOU, you may want to take a look at the matte palette that TooFaced offers.  This palette I used today only offers 2 matte shades, the rest have an irridescent, shimmer or glitter finish to them.


Another little gem I used today was the L'Oreal Golden Emerald infallible eye shadow and this is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!  I found this at Ulta and I am SO glad I purchased this beauty!!  It also has gold glitter specs in it, which makes this another fall staple you MUST invest in!!

I usually like to pair my makeup with what I'm wearing - yes, I'm THAT dork!!  But today I didn't care b/c I have been wanting to use this TooFaced palette so I just came up with a lil sumthin-sumthin ;))


Another NEW Fall staple I now have and can't wait to come up with some more gorgeous eye looks!! 

I hope you enjoyed today's FOTD and remember to shop my custom glitter tumblers at www.etsy.com/shop/TheeGlitterBee

Remember to leave your trail of glitter ;))

Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

1 comment: