Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

FOTD featuring L'Oreal and Milani blush

Happy Thursday Beauties!  Today's look is including my NEW drugstore beauty products L'Oreal CupaJoe palette and Milani Fantastico Mauve blush.


I've seen BOTH these products featured in several YouTube videos and on Instagram, and if you can, I suggest grabbing both of these as they will easily become staples in your beauty routine, ESP for the fall!! 


I absolutely LOVE this blush - I'm a sucker for anything shimmery and glittery and this blush DEF has it's share of shimmer.  So, if you do NOT like a shimmery blush, then I would steer clear of this one.  It's gorgeous though, and I don't feel the shimmer is overkill on my face.  But I'm indoors, so it's not like I can really tell??

This eyeshadow palette is nothing but matte, neutral shadows, so if this is more your "cup-o-tea" (or CUPA-JOE haha) then I recommend this little beauty!!  You can usually find L'Oreal products on sale at your local CVS, or Walgreens and that would be the best time to get it!


I did add a little extra "pizz-azz" and put glitter liner along my bottom lash line.  I used NYX glitter liner in CRYSTAL SILK.  It's a champagne colored glitter and is gawwjusss ;)) but I'm a glitter addict so I'm partial ;))

I hope you enjoyed this look and don't forget to check out my online store of GLITTER TUMBLERS!!  www.etsy.com/shop/TheeGlitterBee

Remember to always leave a trail of glitter ;))

Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment