Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

FABULOUS FRIDAY offer for 09/06/13


Hello again, Beauties!!  I'm here sharing today's Fabulous Friday offer with you and that is ALL tumblers w/lid & straw are $5 OFF!!  Everything on my store is $15.00 TODAY ONLY!  If there is a color you like, but you wish to have it in another style tumbler, LET ME KNOW and I can certainly create it for you!

Visit www.etsy.com/shop/TheeGlitterBee to see what is available or you can email me!

You can always email with any requests you have at ahautly@gmail.com and again, I will be more than happy to accommodate.

FREE GIFT with all orders as well so it's a double bonus!!

Happy shopping Friends :))

Thanks for stopping by!!

Remember to leave a trail of glitter ;))

Alicia aka TheeGlitterBee

No comments:

Post a Comment